Online marketing has certainly redefined the way we buy and sell products on the internet from groceries to books. Surprised! Yes, you can also buy and sell new, second hand and out of print books online. You can use the internet and sell your used books online to swell your bank balance. Want to know how? Well, let me share my piece of story that completely changed my world.
Ever since a large percentage of the companies started to tap the internet advantage by selling items online, I was somewhat fascinated. The money that most of my colleagues and friends used to make over the internet was quite significant.
This whole frenzy just pushed or better say motivated me to venture out in the field of marketing and make some extra bucks. However, when I entered into this field, my mind was quite perplexed as I was not able to decide which product to sell. As I was thinking, an idea cropped into my mind, why not sell the second hand books that I had stacked up in large numbers in a bookshelf. Being a engineering student, I had some huge collection of books that may prove to be really beneficial for the students studying engineering.
Another problem that I had to encounter was the website where I could sell my books. I was primarily interested in getting associated with the big names or ecommerce websites in the market because there the competition was much stiffer. While researching I came across a site known as VoucherBin, where you can find retailer like Abebooks that sells large collection of used and new books. I must say, it turned out to be a great blessing in disguise for me because of the certain advantages it offered:
- It is so easy to find the second hand or new books here. You are just required to search by author name, book title or ISBN and you can get your desired book in no time.
- The books are delivered directly from the bookstore, particularly, if you are purchasing the brand new books. The best thing is that the book condition will remain the same as mentioned in the site.
- There is hassle free payment mechanism that means payment for the books purchased can be made through net banking, debit or credit card and through other modes of digital payments.
- What surprised me most was there easy return policy. If you find that you have purchased a wrong book, then you can get refund within 30 days.
- Also, by registering at the website you can sell your used books. You can sell your used comic books, textbooks and rare & antiquarian books collection.
- Initially, I was very insecure related to sharing my personal information or banking details on the site. However, I found out that site is loaded with advanced security features and the information does not go into the wrong hands.
With plenty of advantages to offer, I wasted no time in getting my books registered on Abebooks and believe me the sales skyrocketed within few days and made more money that exceeded my expectations.