PPC or pay per click as it is known is a magnificent campaign, which when carried out can bring about excellent returns on investment (ROI) within a very short time. There are several top companies which are said to spend dollars in millions on the PPC campaigns, just to get handsome returns. But this does not mean that small organizations also have to spend a fortune on PPC campaigns. It is possible for the small entrepreneur to start off small, simply to know what is in store for him. $1,000 a month is sufficient in the beginning after which, one can take it to the next level depending upon the results.
It is necessary to get the basic fundamentals right when carrying out PPC campaign. It is only a well-planned and well-structured PPC campaign that can provide the desired results. Few key components which are executed by the reputed AdWords management Sydney are as follows:
• Although there is noticed higher traffic volume for the top placed PPC advertisements, it is not necessary that the lower placed PPC ad not derive the desired results. Lesser traffic may be experienced by the low placed PPC ads; however, similar conversion rate can be enjoyed like that of the top placed advertisements. Besides this, the PPC ad is to be found within the initial three results page of the search engine. Hence, not much sense is made to have every advertiser outbid and get the ads on top.
• It is equally crucial to plan properly the PPC ads for exploiting the different aspects like promotions, seasonal shopping, split test results, analytics, anticipated traffic, etc.
• PPC Ad is to focus on efficiency and performance instead of budgets. The ad that is well written should target the correct keyword. A relevant landing page is to be presented to the visitors which can work effectively when compared to semi-planned or unplanned PPC ad.
• Keyword choice is crucial. For instance, if the company sells products created from medicinal plants, spending upon keyword “medicine plant products” is not likely to get much ROI like that of spending on those long tail keywords like “medicine plant products for the heart” or probably “OTC products for the heart”. Probably, it is on the plants that information is sought by people looking for ‘medicinal plants’ and might not be interested in the product. Chances are very high of him clicking the ad, thus eroding the PPC deposit. At the same time, the individual looking for such product which can cure the heart can be a potential buyer. He is sure to swipe his card, in case, he finds it interesting. Therefore, landing pages are significant. With the right keyword targeted by the right PPC ad, the visitor is taken to the proper landing page and the desired results produced.
• Around 70% of the time is spent by PPC management Sydney companies on market research and analytics, while 15% in writing ads. Just the opposite is done by amateurs.
It is in the above manner that a decent ROI is possible through the reputed PPC service company.