The lights are a key element for every garden maintenance and for a good healthy landscaping. The natural sunlight is usually not enough throughout the year and especially in some locations where the bright days are just a few and mostly only in the summer. You should ensure a proper artificial light for your garden, as well as research which plants and edibles need more light for a rapid growth, and which are more sensitive to the power of the light like some flowers. Yet that is only a hint of what`s to come, because this list features a number of other techniques and tips to optimize the light in the garden.
1) Use standing frames for all the edibles and flowers in the garden. If you take a pick of a mobile frame – you actually take advantage of the unique opt to place the entire frame with flowers and plants on a direct sunlight only when they need to. A smaller and lighter mobile frame is much easier for handling and moving to another place, while the organization of the pots lets you to choose the best common shape of the plants. Thanks to the frame construction, the direct sunlight can penetrate freely through the center of the frame construction and therefore to illuminate almost every leaf of the flowers. If you put a transparent cover, a nylon or another matte cover to blind the direct sunlight – you will get a softer light, which is preferable for some vegetable and flowers.
2) The standing frame easily becomes a mobile structure, but the next way to optimize the light for your garden is to grow in modular structures. It`s basically the same as the standing frame structure, however, it has some unrivaled advantages when it comes to the light. First, you can adjust the different modules by disconnecting and connecting some shelves, by removing or adding a different number of pots or separators on the same shelve, or even by placing pots with a different height if you want to create a layout with a slopped design. These are only a few of the modular structures for gardening, while the best thing is that you get a better control of the leaf clearance throughout the growing of the plants, which is essential for a correct sunlight coverage.
3) Make your own miniature garden in the big outdoor garden with the help of a glasshouse. It is a great addition to the patio and the porch, as well as ensures a place where you can always escape and feel like you are in a completely different garden. The garden clean up in the glasshouse is much easier, as well as the garden spraying with water, the planting and all other activities. The best thing is that the transparent structure ensures plenty of natural sunlight.
4) Instead of moving large wooden fences within the interior of your outdoor garden in order to create small areas and places like kid`s playgrounds and BBQ areas for example, a greater idea is to use a transparent fence. Even the slightly transparent fences ensure a bit more sunlight for some low growing plants, such as the lawn.
5) Maintaining a proper leaf clearance is one of the most important tasks for every garden landscape. That`s why a little bit of trimming and hedging of the biggest plants, bushes and trees is sometimes the quickest and easiest way to ensure more direct sunlight as well. Tips from: pallet furniture.